Enough of this overseas telemarketing sh*t!!!

AFJF

For god sakes...I'm flying to Denver tomorrow for a weekend getaway and I decide to call the airline to see if I can change my seat so that I can actually sit with the person I'm flying with and between the ****ty connetion, and the guys accent I can hardly understand what he's saying but I can gather that his answer is no, because the seats were finalized when i booked on Orbitz. Okay fine, I'll live with it.

Then I call back because I'm having a hard time logging in to my frequent flyer account to see if I can exchange my miles for an upgrade. It gives me a number to call and this time I exchange about fifty "hellos" before the woman on the other end is able to figure out that I can hear her. After she's able to figure out what I'm trying to do she says "I'm sorry sir, my system is down can you call back later"

Un-friggin believable...we have all the friggin technology in the world, no shortage of people looking for a job, and I have to get ****ty service for a product that I pay damn good money for, so that a multi million dollar business can avoid paying an american worker seven bucks an hour...

Okay I'm done, thanks for listening.

Did you ever see the episode of 30 Days where the guy loses his job because it was outsourced to India? He moves to India for 30 days and tries getting a job at the same company that took his job. Pretty interesting stuff.

Did you ever see the episode of 30 Days where the guy loses his job because it was outsourced to India? He moves to India for 30 days and tries getting a job at the same company that took his job. Pretty interesting stuff.

Sounds interesting...I'll have to check that out.

For god sakes...I'm flying to Denver tomorrow for a weekend getaway and I decide to call the airline to see if I can change my seat so that I can actually sit with the person I'm flying with and between the ****ty connetion, and the guys accent I can hardly understand what he's saying but I can gather that his answer is no, because the seats were finalized when i booked on Orbitz. Okay fine, I'll live with it.

Then I call back because I'm having a hard time logging in to my frequent flyer account to see if I can exchange my miles for an upgrade. It gives me a number to call and this time I exchange about fifty "hellos" before the woman on the other end is able to figure out that I can hear her. After she's able to figure out what I'm trying to do she says "I'm sorry sir, my system is down can you call back later"

Un-friggin believable...we have all the friggin technology in the world, no shortage of people looking for a job, and I have to get ****ty service for a product that I pay damn good money for, so that a multi million dollar business can avoid paying an american worker seven bucks an hour...

Okay I'm done, thanks for listening.

actually it's so fat lazy americans such as us can get a flight for $211 round trip instead of $216.

Archived