Available HELP

JETSFAN5180

Kerry Collins is a veteran who can throw the ball downfield.i dont think we have a veteran on the roster who can do that. Stephen Davis is not injured and can pass a physical.Blaylock is too small.

Max im not looking forward to our offense this year. What youve seen in preseason is all we got.Dont judge the Washington game everyone is blowing out the Redskins.We cannot score once in the redzone.

Grady Jackson, Thomas Jones, Kerry Collins,Stephen Davis from the looks of things in preseason. WE ARENT GETTING IT DONE!

Grady Jackson signed with Atlanta, so the DT you'd be looking at is Brenston Buckner.

Thomas Jones isn't available because of injuries and clubhouse problems with Cedric Benson.

Kerry Collins is not a good idea because he will ask for more money as he is a veteran, and you can't just bench Pennington with his contract nor sign Collins and bench him. Plus, you'd then have to cut either Ramsey or Bollinger or both, more likely both. The Jets can't just trade a draft pick for Ramsey and then BAM cut him.

Stephen Davis is old, slow, and injury prone. Blaylock, Washington, Houston and Barlow are all better options.

Kerry Collins is a veteran who can throw the ball downfield.i dont think we have a veteran on the roster who can do that. Stephen Davis is not injured and can pass a physical.Blaylock is too small.

Max im not looking forward to our offense this year. What youve seen in preseason is all we got.Dont judge the Washington game everyone is blowing out the Redskins.We cannot score once in the redzone.

I just don't think any of those guys helps all that much. Collins will overthrow the receivers, Pennington will underthrow them. Underthrowing saves time -- I pick that one, lol.

Davis is DONE. Not saying Chad Blaylock and Barlow are the answers. I am saying the answers might not arrive until next season. Just fix the line this year, build for the future!

Lets hope BARLOW comes alive.He looks like he has the tools to score some touchdowns and get us some yardage.Offensively we need to move the ball and score,otherwise the defense will be on the field all year again.

Unfortunately, I think that the defense will most likely be on the field all year. I thought when we traded for Barlow that the problem may have been the horrible line in San Francisco, but he was just pathetic in his carries against the Giants. I was hoping he'd be at least somewhat justifiable for a 4th round pick, but things don't look good.

Remember BARLOW was new here was here only 3 days.I dont think his performance against the Giants should be the judge and jury of what he will do the rest of the season.Lets let him get reps with the starting team,learn the playbook and most importantly feel out his offensive line.

Remember BARLOW was new here was here only 3 days.I dont think his performance against the Giants should be the judge and jury of what he will do the rest of the season.Lets let him get reps with the starting team,learn the playbook and most importantly feel out his offensive line.

That's true. I think he may have cost himself any chance to get the bulk of the carries, though.

Mangini will give him another shot.Next preseason game against Philly look for BARLOW to tear things up.

I'd hope so. Doesn't Philly usually play ZERO starters for the entire 4th preseason game? It's Barlow's chance to show up big. Even if he puts up only a "respectable" performance, I don't think it will be enough. He'll have to blow Philly's backups out of the water.

I'd hope so. Doesn't Philly usually play ZERO starters for the entire 4th preseason game? It's Barlow's chance to show up big. Even if he puts up only a "respectable" performance, I don't think it will be enough. He'll have to blow Philly's backups out of the water.

Basically. I think McNabb and the first stringers will play maybe one possession, just so they don't get dressed up for nothing. We'll see on Friday.

I'm still worried about our running game. I think Leon Washington and Blaylock are good backs, but they're both like Brian Westbrook, even if they're your starter, they can't be your ONLY back (well, unless you pass 70% of the time).

There really isn't much else we can do about ANY of this before the season starts. Lets hope for the best this year, and DEMAND the BEST for next year.

What would Kerry Collins help us do exactly? Also we already have Stephen Davis on the roster. We call him Curtis Martin.

Kerry Collins is better than any of the Jets' quarterbacks. It isn't even close. His only problem is that he can't throw on the move and our offensive line hasn't improved all that much.

Don't expect much from Kevan Barlow. He stinks.

Archived