Artificial Crowd Noise...

SoFlaJets

....With the NFL monitoring the Seahawks to see if they use artificially enhanced crowd noise, Mangini was asked why he has music blaring daily...

This from an article today about artificial noise...when I was in the upper deck at last year's Dolphins game with a lot of JNers I was surprised to hear crowd noise from (probably) 1972 being pumped through the stadium speakers on 3rd downs to make it harder for opponents (us at the time) to hear.I'm saying "this is bullspit -it CAN'T be legal" Air Force Jets was right next to me and I think we talked about it...last week there were thousands of Fin fans disguising themselves as orange seats (thanks Gainzo) and watching the game on TV were making much too much noise for the number of people in the stands...someone should investigate THAT-I know Miami has the worst home fans and all but come on...

....With the NFL monitoring the Seahawks to see if they use artificially enhanced crowd noise, Mangini was asked why he has music blaring daily...

This from an article today about artificial noise...when I was in the upper deck at last year's Dolphins game with a lot of JNers I was surprised to hear crowd noise from (probably) 1972 being pumped through the stadium speakers on 3rd downs to make it harder for opponents (us at the time) to hear.I'm saying "this is bullspit -it CAN'T be legal" Air Force Jets was right next to me and I think we talked about it...last week there were thousands of Fin fans disguising themselves as orange seats (thanks Gainzo) and watching the game on TV were making much too much noise for the number of people in the stands...someone should investigate THAT-I know Miami has the worst home fans and all but come on...

As far as I know you are allowed to use artificial crowd noise for open stadiums, but are not allowed to for domes.... which would explain that situation.

Archived