Dolphins release RB Lee Suggs

As per KFFL.com

I guess the Dolphins don't need much more than Ronnie Brown's 3.3 ypc average. You would think they'd give the bruiser a chance, guess not, Saban's a fool. Ronnie Brown cannot carry a 20-25 carry per game load in the NFL. He couldn't do it at Auburn and he's not going to be able to do it up here.

As per KFFL.com

I guess the Dolphins don't need much more than Ronnie Brown's 3.3 ypc average. You would think they'd give the bruiser a chance, guess not, Saban's a fool. Ronnie Brown cannot carry a 20-25 carry per game load in the NFL. He couldn't do it at Auburn and he's not going to be able to do it up here.

So what are you saying? Cutting Lee Suggs is was a mistake...none of us watch him on a day to day basis, but the Browns and Dolphins gave up on him and he couldnt pass a Jets physical...so as much as i don't like Saban, he's won a national championship, wtf have u done

So what are you saying? Cutting Lee Suggs is was a mistake...none of us watch him on a day to day basis, but the Browns and Dolphins gave up on him and he couldnt pass a Jets physical...so as much as i don't like Saban, he's won a national championship, wtf have u done

Are you seriously asking me the question "wtf have u done?":character41:

Kid, the spelling bee is tomorrow and you need to sharpen your skills.

As per KFFL.com

The only reason we signed him was to cover us during Sammy Morris' drug suspension. Now that Sammy's back we don't need Lee. He was never an integral part of our offense, and he will never be missed.

P.S. The Jets are goin down this weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Are you seriously asking me the question "wtf have u done?":character41:

Kid, the spelling bee is tomorrow and you need to sharpen your skills.

are u really that much of a moron? it's what the f**k. and i guess to make it clear its YOU...but whoever YOU are, YOU suck at life...and at judging running backs, go away

As per KFFL.com

You know how you spell Ronnie Brown? B-U-S-T

As per KFFL.com

Psst. We picked him off the waiver wire ... the Browns didn't even want him.

The Dolphins have greater needs right now that Sammy Morris is back. If you do a little reading you'll see that our starting wide receiver and cornerback will both be out two weeks.

I guess I pissed the little kid off. Whatever, he's on ignore now. Judging running backs? All I was saying was that they should've kept Lee Suggs & used him more because he's a better option than Sammy Morris & Ronnie Brown can't carry a 20-25 per carry per game load. He can't. He's never done it before and he never will be successful at doing it. He needs a change of pace runner and Lee Suggs, although a recent slue of injuries, has talent and is a better option than Sammy Morris.

As per KFFL.com

I don't understand what the big deal about Suggs ever was. A couple years ago he had a couple good games late in the season and has stunk it up ever since yet everyone somehow thinks this guy is the second coming of Jim Brown. The Browns were so desperate to upgrade from this guy they traded their entire defensive line to Denver for Reuben Droughns.

Archived