This was Chad's 43rd start

SoFlaJets

what is your Point???????

Is it Penne is a 40 year old in a 30 year Old Body?

my point is he plays a lot older than a 2 and a half season QB-but I guess you and Tex feel differently.I bolded the JETS for Jets fans to respond but knew he'd be here as fast as he could to be....well...himself

think about that JETS fans-he is virtually in his 3rd year.

for which he collected about $64 million un-virtual dollars.

meanwhile, other talent had to leave because there was too much cap money being tied up by one guy.

think about the lack of a pass rush, and no speed receiver, as well as the offensive line problems that caused.

Yo assmop, what about those two TD tosses by PennyBoy today.;)

TX, he had two td passes before. when the wrs made yac on two plays where the dbs blew the play/tackle. today, the fins were playing 3rd and 4th string guys in the secondary. in the 4th qtr, when we just needed a 1st down to salt away the game, what did he deliver? just wondering what you think?

TX, he had two td passes before. when the wrs made yac on two plays where the dbs blew the play/tackle. today, the fins were playing 3rd and 4th string guys in the secondary. in the 4th qtr, when we just needed a 1st down to salt away the game, what did he deliver? just wondering what you think?

First off, my response to assmop was a sarcastic wisecrack.;)

And I agree with you, if PennyBoy and the offense could have just picked up 1 or 2 first downs late in the 4th quarter, the Jets could have put the game away.

First off, my response to assmop was a sarcastic wisecrack.;)

And I agree with you, if PennyBoy and the offense could have just picked up 1 or 2 first downs late in the 4th quarter, the Jets could have put the game away.

Maybe if McCareins wasn't tripped he would have. How many passes did he throw during that span? RaJaJensen probably knows.

Archived