I'm gonna kidnap Philip Rivers and Ladainian

ReginaldWalker

Last year I was actually a big advocate of the Jets trading their first round pick for Rivers. Then Brees got hurt. Rivers has played very well and obviously LT is the best playmaker in the league right now.

Still, the guy you really want to kidnap is Marcus McNeill. Anyone catch Madden and Mychaels praising him for dominating the Denver D-Line? McNeill is the best rookie lineman and the next Willie Roaf.

Last year I was actually a big advocate of the Jets trading their first round pick for Rivers. Then Brees got hurt. Rivers has played very well and obviously LT is the best playmaker in the league right now.

Still, the guy you really want to kidnap is Marcus McNeill. Anyone catch Madden and Mychaels praising him for dominating the Denver D-Line? McNeill is the best rookie lineman and the next Willie Roaf.

This is one player I've agreed with PN09 on since before draft day. And even after we took Brick & Mangold, it killed me that we passed on McNeill in round two to take Clemens. Imagine an OL, for the next decade, with D'Brick, Mangold, and McNeill on it. Plus they get a cushy schedule for their rookie seasons. Clemens better turn into a superstar to pass on this mountain of a man with both power & quick feet.

Archived