Breaking it down: CP's two picks

JetCane

Joewilly..hope your right...in fact I like mangini I see alittle of parcells there. And again that was my point....if Chad comes out against a team like Houston and lays an egg, just like he laid an egg in:

1. Against Jax

2. Against the Browns

3. Against Bears

We can't not look at Clemens...

very few if any q'backs could have excelled against the bears defense sunday. they made it difficult for a q'back to excell. chad gets a pass from me there.

i'm more worried about arm fatigue or whatever comes from post cuff surgery, causing the playbook to shrink according to his throwing ability.

he played well enough against the pats after resting the arm. didn't make the throws sunday though. If this sunday shows progressivly worse then I trust mangini will make the right change accordingly.

I won't stay on any bandwagons anymore til my ass gets sore. Herm taught me that lesson

this week will tell me much more than sundays effort.

You can also ruin the mentality of a young qb by throwing him to the wolves too early.

It is not a move that should be taken lightly. And if the team does not feel Clemens is ready, then there is a lot of repair that needs to be done. Forget the retardation of teh growth for the importnat O-line that may take place.

Well said and I agree completely. See Eli Manning for an fine example of the above.

Thank God Scott Dierking was here. I'm not saying anything because he said what I think, and I'd just start an argument without meaning to.

Yes, good work by SD on this thread. Lady Jet and everyone else too. It was a good read all the way thru.

Archived