Lisa Simpson picks nfl games

jetsrule128

Any mention of the Jets brings up my favorite musical: West Side Story. Wouldn't it be romantic if there was a star-crossed love affair between Brett Favre and Laveranues Coles? And Brett Favre dies in a tragic late hit? (SIGH) In love, there is no offsides. The winner is love, plus 7

I hopet that isnt serious. It says for the Bills game, that our secondary will get torn apart by Rivers? I dont know about that, we have a pretty damn good secondary and the Bolts recievers arent anything special.

The only way were gonna lose, its because of the Chargers runinng game because we cant stop the run, LT will have a huge day, but Rivers doesnt really scare me, especially after last week. Its all about LT.

I hopet that isnt serious. It says for the Bills game, that our secondary will get torn apart by Rivers? I dont know about that, we have a pretty damn good secondary and the Bolts recievers arent anything special.

The only way were gonna lose, its because of the Chargers runinng game because we cant stop the run, LT will have a huge day, but Rivers doesnt really scare me, especially after last week. Its all about LT.

LT may throw another touchdown

Archived