A little nugget for Sperm and JetMo...

SoFlaJets

check out his quotes halfway down-my head is swimming after reading it

Injuries force Chiefs to shuffle lineup

Short-term injuries have plagued roster. Johnson, Reed and Welbourn are likely to play this week.

By ADAM TEICHER

The Kansas City Star

A program really is necessary to keep up with the Chiefs

Can anyone name another Coach in the NFL who gives away so much information as Herm does?

Ya think Todd Heap may block Surtain on his "ailing" knee during one of Baltimore's running plays?

Herm is a clown. The dunce hat that Sperm has in his avatar sums it up.

Can anyone name another Coach in the NFL who gives away so much information as Herm does?

Ya think Todd Heap may block Surtain on his "ailing" knee during one of Baltimore's running plays?

Herm is a clown. The dunce hat that Sperm has in his avatar sums it up.

even the information he gives away pales in comparison to his game plans which my wife was able to figure out...3rd and goal...."why do they keep running into that big pile all the time?"

even the information he gives away pales in comparison to his game plans which my wife was able to figure out...3rd and goal...."why do they keep running into that big pile all the time?"

As you know I'm an outsider looking in when it comes to all things Herm. I can't believe you had to deal with him for so long.

The only thing I knew was that when the Jets played the Pats we had a 90% chance of winning.

If Herm was the Pats Coach during that time I may have jumped off a bridge at some point.

As you know I'm an outsider looking in when it comes to all things Herm. I can't believe you had to deal with him for so long.

The only thing I knew was that when the Jets played the Pats we had a 90% chance of winning.

If Herm was the Pats Coach during that time I may have jumped off a bridge at some point.

what really pisses me off is I didn't SEE it until last year-I would just say about the announcers talking about them hiring Dick Curl for clock management that it was a case of anti-Jets bias,because we were winning.The adversity of last year brought it into sharp focus though for me finally.

Archived