NFL WEEK 16 TOP 10: RANKINGS

J-E-T-S

WEEK 16: POWER RANKINGS

1) San Diego Chargers : 13-2

Do they have steroids which make you run faster? If so, LT needs to get tested. I mean seriously can anyone stop this guy? People were shocked that he didn't have a touchdown in the first quarter of the game last week. Does any one remember the old magic play in back yard football? The running back got the ball, disappeared, and then re-appeared downfield right at the endzone. I guess EA passed on some of their magic to LT.

2) Baltimore Ravens : 12-3

So much for kill the QB. When you have a top defense along with 2 QB's that will win games you will go far. This is the case for the Ravens.

3) Chicago Bears : 13-2

Yes they are in the National **** Conference but they are finding ways to win. If Rex plays well they can be a dangerous super bowl contender.

4) Phil. Eagles : 9-6

This team is hotter right now than Jessica Alba. There isn't a dominate team to claim this spot. Although, the Eagles deserve it after their playoff clinching win against the Cowboys.

5) New England Patriots : 11-4

This team will stay alive until they meet the N.Y. Jets in the playoffs! Mangenious will knock them off once again.

6) Indi. Colts : 11-4

This defense has more holes then my grandpa's socks. The sad thing is, he has been wearing the same pair for the past 25 years. Come on, this team can't go anywhere if they continue to get the ball run right through them by the Texans.

7) New Orleans Saints: 10-5

Who doesn't like a team that blows out the G-Nads?

8) New York Jets: 9-6

Mangenious deserves coach of the year. He took a 4-12 struggling squad to 10-6. Woops, I mean 9-6. The Raiders are um a strong competitor especially when their star Randy Moss doesn't give about the outcome.

9) Denver Broncos: 9-6

Jay Cutler is a baby. He needs to keep warm during the winter. He may get too cold and freeze up come time for the playoffs.

10) ****** Cowboys

They were shocked after their horrible loss to the Eagles. They don't deserve to represent Dallas after this loss and all of the complaining.

Archived