SEATTLE/BEARS GAME THREAD

Brenjetsfan

holmgren and Seattle put on a clinic on how NOT to runa 2 min offense. 1st off they go for it on 4th and 1 from around the Chi 40 which was a mistake but got lucky and got a 3 and out then they got a couple of nice Alexander runs but call Tos for some reason then after not having a TO have to spike it losing a down then trow the ball up for grabs on 2nd down creating a 3rd and 10. As bad a job as I have ever seen in a big spot. Lovie Smith tried to help them out by calling a TO w/ 2 secs left for some reason(he should have called it w/ about 10 secs so they would have ahd to punt and MAYBE Hester could get a return) giving Sea a chance at a hail mary.

holmgren and Seattle put on a clinic on how NOT to runa 2 min offense. 1st off they go for it on 4th and 1 from around the Chi 40 which was a mistake but got lucky and got a 3 and out then they got a couple of nice Alexander runs but call Tos for some reason then after not having a TO have to spike it losing a down then trow the ball up for grabs on 2nd down creating a 3rd and 10. As bad a job as I have ever seen in a big spot. Lovie Smith tried to help them out by calling a TO w/ 2 secs left for some reason(he should have called it w/ about 10 secs so they would have ahd to punt and MAYBE Hester could get a return) giving Sea a chance at a hail mary.

When you are the dog on the road, i have no problem going for 4th and 1.

Bad exhange of snap, Shaun ran well all day.

When you are the dog on the road, i have no problem going for 4th and 1.

Bad exhange of snap, Shaun ran well all day.

There was alot of time left, if they punt it deep they probably get it back around midfield instead of the 20. Putting that aside b/c that didn't kill them they were atrocious on that lst drive where they should have at worst had a FGA.

There was alot of time left, if they punt it deep they probably get it back around midfield instead of the 20. Putting that aside b/c that didn't kill them they were atrocious on that lst drive where they should have at worst had a FGA.

When u are the sh*tier team you go 4 it. that did not cost them game.

Hasselback made some poor decisions, especially that throw to branch when

all they needed was 10 yds

When u are the sh*tier team you go 4 it. that did not cost them game.

Hasselback made some poor decisions, especially that throw to branch when

all they needed was 10 yds

There is no much differnce from 1-6in the weak NFC, this wasn't the '85 Bears Seattle was facing and I agree the 4th down decision didn't cost them but it was a boneheaded decision especially when thy had been stopped a bunch of times on 3rd and 1's. That Hasslebeck throw was idiotic, that was a major part of that horrible last drive.

Archived