SEATTLE/BEARS GAME THREAD

Brenjetsfan

I like the Saints. Would love to see 'em in the SB. Sean Payton is an innovative, gutsy HC (and a really good guy. Had the chance to talk to him a couple of time when he was with the Giants)- I love watching Duce and Reggie, Drew Brees throws a sweet pass and the D is underrated.

So far the officiating has been kind of a joke. Tired of hearing Seattle fans and Holmgren complaining about officiating but so far, there have been a few "joke" calls.

Last time I checked, the defense is still allowed to move around, as long as they don't cross the neutral zone.

So far the officiating has been kind of a joke. Tired of hearing Seattle fans and Holmgren complaining about officiating but so far, there have been a few "joke" calls.

Last time I checked, the defense is still allowed to move around, as long as they don't cross the neutral zone.

Jerry Austin-Attention Whore!

Hasselbeck's throws - threaded when they need to be. Grossman's throws not threaded and tipped. Sound familiar?

Bears will be lucky to pull this one out.

Correction - he threaded the one he needed to.

Proved he's a better QB than Hassleback today.

Matt has put up some good numbers in the past, but he always throws bad interceptions.

And in the end, the Seahawks had two chances to at least get int FG range and Alexander was running through the bears defense, yet Matt threw what, 4 passes out of bounds and then took a bad sack..

The Seahawks were finally put out of their misery. The Bears aren't that great a team, but the Seahawks should have won easily today, but too many stupid mental errors and mistakes.

How fitting they lose on a long FG in overtime.

Archived