NFL Season Ticket Waiting Lists...

AG

Link? I don't see one.

I would say the the Pack have the biggest then the Redskins, Giants, Jets & Pats.

Im looking for a link but can't find one...I've seen the Packers have like the longest by far with people putting their unborn children on season waiting tickets list so the kid or even thier grandkids can get the tickets, also I have heard a few times the Giants are no.2 but nowhere near as long as GB...

Im looking for a link but can't find one...I've seen the Packers have like the longest by far with people putting their unborn children on season waiting tickets list so the kid or even thier grandkids can get the tickets, also I have heard a few times the Giants are no.2 but nowhere near as long as GB...

The Giants are in the top 5. Packers & Redskins must be the top 2. Then the Jets, Cowboys & Pats.

The Pats have 40,000 on the wait list so the Jets and Cowboys must have at least 50,000 each.

The Giants are in the top 5. Packers & Redskins must be the top 2. Then the Jets, Cowboys & Pats.

The Pats have 40,000 on the wait list so the Jets and Cowboys must have at least 50,000 each.

Holy mother...you have to see this video....

http://video.msn.com/v/us/dw.htm?m=us&p=truveo&g=02213c7f-8fa1-4cf8-84ae-68807fb13128

And my dad wanted to get some Packers tickets...

Archived