Rangers score big shootout win vs. Blues

JetNation

After allowing an easy goal in the first 2 minutes, Valiquette really played well and I was impressed. Henrik needed a rest (had 19 straight starts I believe) and Valiquette did very well. Either way, that W was very important to us to get those 2 points, great job all around. Hossa baby! Hossa!

The Rangers pretty much have to win every game from here on out to make the playoffs- they only have themselves to blame for this predictament. The one goal losses have killed us this year and blowing leads.

After allowing an easy goal in the first 2 minutes, Valiquette really played well and I was impressed. Henrik needed a rest (had 19 straight starts I believe) and Valiquette did very well. Either way, that W was very important to us to get those 2 points, great job all around. Hossa baby! Hossa!

Every time Valli plays in an NHL game he impresses. Still cant figure out how this kid has been stuck in the minors for so long. He was on the Isles a few years back and played extremely well every time we called him up on some pretty bad teams.

I always liked him - a lot.

gonna enjoy the Ranger-Islander game tonight with 12 of my closest friends from the Molson family. Think it is a MUST win for the Rangers tonight if they want any chance at making the playoffs. Isles have had their number this year, just hope Ryan Smyth :1cry: doesn't cry when he sees Sather and thinks of Edmonton.

Archived