2nd of all.....

RICKIE NEW YORK

It would seem as though the jets would take a corner in the first as it is a big need and also one of the stronger and deeper positions in the draft. So the question is what do they do in the second round? I could see them staying defense if tank tyler the d.t. was to slip to them , but more realistically they have a shot at a top guard continueing last years trend of building a young and talented line that will be in place for years - and that would actually be a really good although somewhat un-dramatic pick. What do some of you think the posabilities are for the pick in the second round and what do you think would make the most sense for the team?

It would seem as though the jets would take a corner in the first as it is a big need and also one of the stronger and deeper positions in the draft. So the question is what do they do in the second round? I could see them staying defense if tank tyler the d.t. was to slip to them , but more realistically they have a shot at a top guard continueing last years trend of building a young and talented line that will be in place for years - and that would actually be a really good although somewhat un-dramatic pick. What do some of you think the posabilities are for the pick in the second round and what do you think would make the most sense for the team?

I hate saying it but I think they'll go with the ever popular best player available. I think you're right in saying CB in the 1st unless maybe they're in love with Blalock or Sears in the 1st in which case you take a CB and NT in the 2nd . A lot of times coaches or GM's just hit it off with a certain kid and that throws all conventional thinking out the window.

Archived