Nobody wants cheaters GM job

lol.  

Rex “the rat”’Hogan would fit in up there 

off cycle hires are tough. The top guys want to see what else might come open and they are tied to Maye but they didn’t draft him 

• Haha 3

Who wants to take over a team where you have both Krafts inserting themselves from above while you're stuck with a rookie QB you didn't draft along with both a coaching staff and front office patched together from the last regime? The next GM is a sacrifice to Kraft erring in not pursuing a replacement GM for Belichick earlier in the season. This is a set up for a GM to come in, try to hold together something obviously not meant to be held together until Kraft finds a replacement, blows everybody out and blames the GM for not getting the job done. 

Kraft might as well appoint himself interim GM for the year and clean house at the end of the season. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

Who wants to take over a team where you have both Krafts inserting themselves from above while you're stuck with a rookie QB you didn't draft along with both a coaching staff and front office patched together from the last regime? The next GM is a sacrifice to Kraft erring in not pursuing a replacement GM for Belichick earlier in the season. This is a set up for a GM to come in, try to hold together something obviously not meant to be held together until Kraft finds a replacement, blows everybody out and blames the GM for not getting the job done. 

Kraft might as well appoint himself interim GM for the year and clean house at the end of the season. 

Nice rant, but they have their guy. They’re just trying to fulfill their Rooney Rule obligations, and nobody wants to play along yet to help them do it.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Why would you hate on the local kid who played the best QB in NY last year?

Because he plays for the Giants and he's terrible. I hope they start him this year. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Nice rant, but they have their guy. They’re just trying to fulfill their Rooney Rule obligations, and nobody wants to play along yet to help them do it.

That's where I'd call a guy like Stephen A Smith. 

No way he'd say no to an interview.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Larz said:

lol.  

Rex “the rat”’Hogan would fit in up there 

off cycle hires are tough. The top guys want to see what else might come open and they are tied to Maye but they didn’t draft him 

McCagnan and Itzik are available.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Bowles Movement said:

McCagnan and Itzik are available.

I don’t think they fit the particular profile they’re looking for, but I’d root hard for either to win the job! 

18 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I’ll do it.  

Getting paid millions to intentionally destroy my enemy would be sweet! 

I'd draft only guys who's teammates didn't go to their birthday parties. 

• Haha 1