Gsnts725's Jets 2 round Mock Draft

gsnts725

This is the first time I have ever done a mock draft. Tell me what you think:

361487.jpg

With the 25th pick of the 2007 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select Darrell Revis, CB out of Pittsburgh.

Reason: The Jets' secondary is in desperate need of a corner back that can play beside Andre Dyson, the only good conerback on the team. The rest of the cornerbacks are mediocre and should not serve as the #2 CB. I know it takes awhile for a rookie cornerback to adjust to the league, but I think the secondary is the biggest need that the Jets have.

Other Possibilites: Chris Houston, CB ; Aaron Ross, CB ; Anthony Spencer, OLB ; Justin Blalock, OG/OT ; Greg Olsen, TE

242909.jpeg

With the 59 pick of the 2007 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select Manuel Ramirez, OG out of Texas Tech.

Reason: The man is an absolute monster. He is very strong and powerful and he's the type of guy that Mangini and Tannenbaum like. He was a team leader and is a very hard worker. He would give the offensive line a very good run blocker and he would open up some holes for new RB Thomas Jones. Brandon Moore was not cutting it.

alama-francis_ikaika_06fbw.jpg

With the 63rd pick of the 2007 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select Ikaika Alama-Francis, DE out of Hawaii

Reason: I love the limitless potential this guy has and I think he'd be great addition if he can live up to it. He is very and a project, but I am confident Mangini can mold him into an effective defensive end. He would give the defensive line some speed and is very versatile. I think he would very well in 3-4 defense and he's another type of player that Mangini and Tannenbaum would absoultely love because he is a hard worker and dedicated.

Archived