new york jets 2007 season outlook.

timbok

how do u rate this  

1 member has voted

1. 1. how do u rate this

Ok,well heres my look on the New York Jets 2007 season.

The Jets are most likely gonna go with a starting 22 like last years... with most of the starters returning.

The Jets improved most noticeable with there running back position.. they trade a second round pick with the Chiacgo Bears for star running back Thomas Jones..who many felt was the true MVP of super bowl 41.

Now for a look at the Jets 2007 season..

The Jets begin with 2 tough games playing New England at home..and Baltimore on the road..but with an improved offense the Jets could split these 2 games.

Then with games against Buffalo,Miami,and the Giants..i expect wins in at least 2 of these( 2 are on the road)

Then the Jets face the Eagles,Bengals,Bills,and Redskins 3 at home.. I expect a 3-1 record here.

Then for the final 7 games the Jets face:Pittsburgh,Dallas,Miami,Cleveland,New England,Tennessee,and Kansas City I expect at least 4 wins here.

So I expect the Jets to finish at a 10-6 record.. finish 2nd in the division 5th in the conference.

I also expect L.Coles & J.Cotchery to have 1,000 yards recieveing each.

http://getupandgosports.com/news/index.php?option=com_mamblog&Itemid=37&task=show&action=view&id=77&Itemid=37

this is my own work..good feedback please.

Archived