2024 NY Pro Sports: Will the NY Jets join the playoffs party?

We have the Rangers and Knicks in the playoffs.  The Yankees are doing alright and will probably make the playoffs as well.  Will the NY Jets end the drought and join these other teams' success in 2024? It will be a total shame if the Giants (QB issues) are the ones making the playoffs this year and not the Jets, given the fact that we have a better roster and extra hype.   

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

We have the Rangers and Knicks in the playoffs.  The Yankees are doing alright and will probably make the playoffs as well.  Will the NY Jets end the drought and join these other teams' success in 2024? It will be a total shame if the Giants (QB issues) are the ones making the playoffs this year and not the Jets, given the fact that we have a better roster and extra hype.   

Much easier to make the playoffs in the NFC , than it is in the AFc.  Just the way it is. 

I was thinking about this the other day.  There is a possibility, however remote, that all 3 of my teams the Yankees, Jets and Knicks all win championships this year.  This has never happened in my lifetime and probably never will again.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

If Rodgers stays healthy, we will win 13 games, the division and the best, young gm/hc combo in the league will get brand new long term contracts.

Its happening jet fans!!!!!  Enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If Rodgers stays healthy, we will win 13 games, the division and the best, young gm/hc combo in the league will get brand new long term contracts.

Its happening jet fans!!!!!  Enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have no depth at WR which really concerns me plus we said see ya to our best edge rusher because Will McDonald is supposed to be Lawrence Taylor 2.0.

But like you said if Aaron plays we should at least win 10 games

2 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

I was thinking about this the other day.  There is a possibility, however remote, that all 3 of my teams the Yankees, Jets and Knicks all win championships this year.  This has never happened in my lifetime and probably never will again.

Knicks are too thin. I can see the Rangers. The Stinkees are the choke team of this decade.

3 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

We have no depth at WR which really concerns me plus we said see ya to our best edge rusher because Will McDonald is supposed to be Lawrence Taylor 2.0.

But like you said if Aaron plays we should at least win 10 games

No depth at receiver????  We have 2 very good starters, a stud rookie, Lazard who is a great #4 and Brownlee/Gipson as the young up and comers.

You want HOFers at all 5 spots int he receiver room?

And we upgraded at edge rusher w/ Reddick over Huff

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

No depth at receiver????  We have 2 very good starters, a stud rookie, Lazard who is a great #4 and Brownlee/Gipson as the young up and comers.
You want HOFers at all 5 spots int he receiver room?
And we upgraded at edge rusher w/ Reddick over Huff

I'm more concerned with Safety and MLB to be honest.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Knicks are finally good. I gave up watching them like 15 years ago. I had enough. Gave up on the Mets not too long after.

I feel bad for NY kids who are currently in middle school and high school. They are going to get sucked into misery for the next 20 years.

IF - by Rudyard Kipling

is making the playoff the new bar? i thought we went all in for a reason

hell, we could make the playoffs with brissett at qb

rodgers is here to win PO games. one and done is a fail.

• Haha 1

In my view, after all the short-term based decision making and spending and expediency, if this team does not make the playoffs, and does not win several playoff games, then the current regime should not be renewed and the team broken up/rebuilt, ending this "all in now on Rodgers!" silliness.

I'm sorry, but going 9-8, and backing into the Wildcard round in week 17, and getting blown out in the Wildcard round?  Not after as many years as JD has had already.  Not good enough to save Saleh, JD or Rodgers IMO.

But of course, I also don't see JD as nearly as good a GM as his fans here at JN do.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GreenFish said:

I feel bad for NY kids who are currently in middle school and high school. They are going to get sucked into misery for the next 20 years.

Especially the brainwashed...