Stan Van Gundy

PeterNorth09

What do you guys think of getting rid of Isiah and bringing in a new coach? I think Stan would have to be the #1 candidate for HC. He's a good coach who unlike Isiah would instill a set 8 man rotation which would help team chemistry and improve the defense.

Oh and by the way, GO NETS! Beat that overrated regular season Bulls team!

What do you guys think of getting rid of Isiah and bringing in a new coach? I think Stan would have to be the #1 candidate for HC. He's a good coach who unlike Isiah would instill a set 8 man rotation which would help team chemistry and improve the defense.

I think Thomas is the right coach for the Knicks, they were doing fine since the extension. The Knicks had to many serious injuries. They would of made some noise in the palyoffs for sure..

Keep dreaming...

The Bulls are going to have the pleasure of bouncing the NETS in round one of the playoffs too... :lol:

Archived