To the mods: This is insane. Stop it now!!!

R44

TS, you fell for my Vermeil trap....

I just needed that changed because I might need to "zing" Maxman for deleting one of my posts :twisted:

Knob Vermeil; Knob Kotite....I guess it works =P~

How about Knobie Incognito? :oops:

I just needed that changed because I might need to "zing" Maxman for deleting one of my posts :twisted:

Did I delete a post of yours? Seriously? I have slept very little lately I haven't deleted much. And trust me what I have deleted has been BAD.

:lol:

Rigs, speaking of which, does Incognito even get drafted now?

Did I delete a post of yours? Seriously? I have slept very little lately I haven't deleted much. And trust me what I have deleted has been BAD.

No Maxman, you didn't....I was just joking :P

BTY, this isn't the first b-board I've seen the name D*&k Vermeil edited automatically--it's quite common.

######

TS, really just depends on the extent of the injury, I suppose...I still think he get's drafted, regardless...

But if it's "just a sprain", he'll be looking good after smoking the Combine.

Here's a nice tidbit on RI--via Gil Brandt:

Incognito is quite an offensive lineman, and he's got quite a last name. His ancestors came to America from Italy and couldn't speak a word of english. They get to Ellis Island and the people who work with immigrants couldn't communicate with them. So for their last name, they wrote "Incognito." The rest is history, and this young man is certainly not "going incognito" at the combine. He's got lots of player personnel buzzing about him.

Cool. If you don't mind (I'm such a pain in the a$$, I know) what the hell did he do at Nebraska to get kicked off the team? Lawrence Phillips stuff?

I don't mind, but I'm wondering that myself--Alk would know this much better.

I don't think it's a Christian Peter or Phillips deal, I thinks it more like being an overgrown "ADD 5 year old" type, that just couldn't deal with coaches and other players.

Got into a ton of fights with teammates and opponents, just a weird cat.

No Maxman, you didn't....I was just joking :P

BTY, this isn't the first b-board I've seen the name D*&k Vermeil edited automatically--it's quite common.

######

TS, really just depends on the extent of the injury, I suppose...I still think he get's drafted, regardless...

But if it's "just a sprain", he'll be looking good after smoking the Combine.

Here's a nice tidbit on RI--via Gil Brandt:

Damn Riggins you got us both. A proverbial Tom and Max sandwich so to speak.

You have to get up pretty early to do that. Good job.

I am putting my dick back btw. The filter that is.

Archived