Sabres @Rangers Game 3....

SweetLee83

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SweetLee are you even being serious? Great penalty kill?? LMAO. The Rangers were abusing the Sabres and then some a$$hole on the Sabres just sits on the puck when Miller is out of the net and stops play and magically does not get called for a delay of game. How much are the Sabres paying off these refs? The Rangers should have at least 3 power plays by now. These refs are a joke.

I don't know how covering the puck iwht no one near you or hacking the crap out of Avery on a breakaway aren't penalties. But this last Buff power play, didn't even see a penalty. THIS IS A FARKING JOKE!

100% agreed. These refs are a JOKE. Tom Brady wishes he could get calls like the Sabres are getting.

WHAT TOTAL HORSHEET!

To review-3 reviews vs. Sabres, all 3 go their way. And the one the other night was the same EXACT PLAY, BUT with the Sabres getting a agoal. WHAT A FREAKING JOKE!

These refs should get the same punishment that NBA ref got. This game is a joke.

Great game so far, love the action and the physical play, even though the Sabres are down 1-0, but the Rangers may have made a critical mistake, they've let us stay in this game, and at the end of the 2nd we were pushing hard. Watch for us to be flying in the third.

Great game so far, love the action and the physical play, even though the Sabres are down 1-0, but the Rangers may have made a critical mistake, they've let us stay in this game, and at the end of the 2nd we were pushing hard. Watch for us to be flying in the third.

The Rangers haven't "let you" stay in the game. The only reason this game is not 2-0 is because of the refs. You can say whatever the f*ck you want, but these refs are trying to hand the Sabres this game on a silver platter.

RANGERS 1

REFEREES 0

Ok I'm done arguing calls in here. Every call against the Rangers your going to say isnt a penalty anyway so its a waste of time. I'll just sit back and listen to you guys bitch about everything.

Gimme a break. This game should be 2-0 and you know it. I'm so livid with these refs I can barely think straight. These refs should not see another game the rest of the playoffs.

Gimme a break. This game should be 2-0 and you know it. I'm so livid with these refs I can barely think straight. These refs should not see another game the rest of the playoffs.

Obviously I know that. Hence me saying that should be a goal, it wasnt kicked in. I poste that before the call was even made.

It should be 2-0. But its not. Theres nothing any of us here can do about it, so whining really isnt going to help or change anything.

Obviously I know that. Hence me saying that should be a goal, it wasnt kicked in. I poste that before the call was even made.

It should be 2-0. But its not. Theres nothing any of us here can do about it, so whining really isnt going to help or change anything.

There was NO DIFFERENCE between the goal Toronto allowed Friday and the oen they disallowed today. NONE.

Archived