Senators/Sabres Game 3

McGraw38

Sabres lose!!! LOL!! All those Sabre fans running their mouths!!

So whats your excuse this year?? Last year when the Canes beat you, your excuse was, " All of our players were injured" Your boys are just getting outclassed!!

and all those Ranger fans saying that the Sabres were the best team in the East and the Rangers were awesome because they "played them tough"??? and that the Devils sucked for losing in 5 to the Sens! looks like the Sens were the better team after all.;)

:rl: :rl: :rl: :rl:

Sabres lose!!! LOL!! All those Sabre fans running their mouths!!

So whats your excuse this year?? Last year when the Canes beat you, your excuse was, " All of our players were injured" Your boys are just getting outclassed!!

Where are the Hurricanes?:yawn:

They would be at home, they sucked this season, but i was still behind them all the way.

Where is the Sabres Stanley Cup??

Oh, thats right, they dont have one!!

The Toronto Maple Leafs have stanley cups too.... just sayin'

Sabres have looked like dogs*** in this series. Funny, because I considered them a lock to take the Eastern Conference at the beginning of the playoffs. Now, it looks like Canada will have a chance at a cup for the first time in 14 years. Hopefully, the either the Sabres or Wings will put an end to those hopes however.

Disgusting effort tonight, no heart, no effort.

If you're looking for excuses from me you won't find any, we're being totally out-classed.

Lindy Ruff sucks as a coach. He's had no power play to speak of all year and he's done zippo as far as correcting the problem. It's just becoming the glaring problem it is because they're losing the series to the Sens. Ruff is uninspriting and unable to motivate the Sabres. He couldn't light a fire under this team if he had a book of matches and worked at a gas refinery.

Lindy Ruff sucks as a coach. He's had no power play to speak of all year and he's done zippo as far as correcting the problem. It's just becoming the glaring problem it is because they're losing the series to the Sens. Ruff is uninspriting and unable to motivate the Sabres. He couldn't light a fire under this team if he had a book of matches and worked at a gas refinery.

I respectfully disagree....

He's top five in current coaches easily.

Hence why he won the Jack Adams last season and is likely to win it again this season.

Buffalo has not really played well the entire playoffs- struggled to get by Islanders and Rangers where the case could be made they were outplayed in games they ending up winning.

Lesson learned -do not finish with the best record in the regular season.

Buffalo has not really played well the entire playoffs- struggled to get by Islanders and Rangers where the case could be made they were outplayed in games they ending up winning.

Lesson learned -do not finish with the best record in the regular season.

There are still games to be played....

I respectfully disagree....

He's top five in current coaches easily.

Hence why he won the Jack Adams last season and is likely to win it again this season.

IMO he's WAY over rated. For 4 years the Sabres failed to make the playoffs yet he kept his job. Suddenly he's the coach of the year. WTF? Did he take a smart pill or something? I had season tickets for the Sabres last 3 years at the Aud and 1st year in the HSBC Arena. I gave them up when they got rid of Ted Nolan and hired Lindy. I can't stand the man as a player nor coach.

IMO he's WAY over rated. For 4 years the Sabres failed to make the playoffs yet he kept his job. Suddenly he's the coach of the year. WTF? Did he take a smart pill or something? I had season tickets for the Sabres last 3 years at the Aud and 1st year in the HSBC Arena. I gave them up when they got rid of Ted Nolan and hired Lindy. I can't stand the man as a player nor coach.

Lindy had his team best prepared for the new rules, hence for the last two seasons we've been a power house.

Nope, games:box:

nice win last night....jumped out 2-0 when I was watching, came back to the game and Ottawa just made it 3-2. thought maybe Buffalo would fold there. Nice job by them. Think this series goes 6 now, but I think Ottawa still gets it done.

Archived