Hot off the PRESS

Brenjetsfan

Well as you all know, I am not at the PREAKNESS, but my girls went an just called me. We had a VIP TENT with the owners of Smarty Jones and she called me to tell me that she was hanging with some rookie NFL players....SO she gives the phone to him...I just spoke to Donnie Johnson #40 with Ravens, who I am going to hook up with when we go to beat them in SEPT....lol....I told Sue to get his # an tixs for the game....hahahha

There was a rookie that just signed with the Giants, I wished him luck an told him he should have come to the JETS....His name was Jay..something like Alford?? Hard to hear an I spoke to a Marvin ( I said JONES) lol,,,, he said Lewis...lol...anyway they are having a BLAST in the tent picking the horses...I SHOULD have put the wheelchair in her truck an went! F#$%%$^&........oh well.....enjoy your day folks......

~~~~`UPDATE~~~~~

just got the AFTER RACE CALL.................

Mother F#$%%$^...my girls are hanging with Blair Thomas soem other Kenny something and one of the Jackson....she cant remember his name.....they invited them to go back to the MARIOTT to party with them.....I am going to get Blair to do a chat here...I have his #

Even thought

I NO U guys are gonna say he sucked.....I still like him.....lol....

Keep you updated. but remember WHAT HAPPENS at the PREAKNESS stays there:rolleyes:

~~~~`UPDATE~~~~~

Mother F#$%%$^...my girls are hanging with Blair Thomas soem other Kenny something and one of the Jackson....she cant remember his name.....they invited them to go back to the MARIOTT to party with them.....I am going to get Blair to do a chat here...I have his #

Even thought

Keep you updated. but remember WHAT HAPPENS at the PREAKNESS stays there:rolleyes:

Blair --

That third hamstring injury, describe who it was different from the previous two?

~~~~`UPDATE~~~~~

Even thought

Thats a great picture of you there MAMA Brenda ,I must have missed that post when you gave birth.....LOL

Archived