FIFA Under 20 World Cup Soccer

vanDoug

Going on here in Canada.

Just left a crowded bar where Mexico beat Gambia on the TV

Place was full of Mexican soccer fans who are very passionate about their sport.

Must say, it was a lot of fun

Hadn't really heard of this event before.

The U.S. is also in the tournament.

Anybody else heard of this?

Going on here in Canada.

Just left a crowded bar where Mexico beat Gambia on the TV

Place was full of Mexican soccer fans who are very passionate about their sport.

Must say, it was a lot of fun

Hadn't really heard of this event before.

The U.S. is also in the tournament.

Anybody else heard of this?

I've heard of it. Rugby does the same thing.

I wish that American fans had the same kind of passion about their team that Latin American countries and ohter countries do. I watched the USA v. Argentina match at an Irish Pub in Tallahassee last week and it was choke full of Argentina fans. Very few US fans to be found.

I wish that American fans had the same kind of passion about their team that Latin American countries and ohter countries do. I watched the USA v. Argentina match at an Irish Pub in Tallahassee last week and it was choke full of Argentina fans. Very few US fans to be found.

It's generally because americans for the most part think soccer sucks ass. I personally like soccer fondly and played it for 11 years.

Very true.

I was in Venice when Italy defeated France this past summer.

People were jumping into the canal following the victory. Yeesh. I still quiver at that thought.

The atmosphere and utter elation in St. Marks Square was something I had never experienced following a sporting event.

Truly a once in a lifetime experience.

Archived