LSU

MIAMI

Michigan

UNC

Penn State

USC

Texas

UCLA

My question to you guys (most likely only Green_Blood)

Where should he go and do you guys think he deserves to be the second prospect behind Terrelle Pryor??

In the highlights, he was just a man among boys, 3,194 yds, 9.0 ypc in his junior year?

Cal

Florida

LSU

MIAMI

Michigan

Penn State

Texas

UCLA About all I feel narrowing it to. I feel in all truthiness, Scott will be a much better college player than Pryor. Sure, Pryor will develop probably, but he is very raw passing en mi opinion. Sure, Vince is the Madden coverboy, but in college, and now in the pros, has he hit the ceiling. What many people don't realize is that the reason why a player is sometimes called "developmental", is because he has hit his ceiling. Pryor looks like someone who can give 1+ championships on a good team, or screw a team and never develop like Kyle Wright. Two different kinds of passers, but Pryor could very well suck. If he went to Alabama, he might as well be named Juice.

In the highlights, he was just a man among boys, 3,194 yds, 9.0 ypc in his junior year?

Cal

Florida

LSU

MIAMI

Michigan

Penn State

Texas

UCLA About all I feel narrowing it to. I feel in all truthiness, Scott will be a much better college player than Pryor. Sure, Pryor will develop probably, but he is very raw passing en mi opinion. Sure, Vince is the Madden coverboy, but in college, and now in the pros, has he hit the ceiling. What many people don't realize is that the reason why a player is sometimes called "developmental", is because he has hit his ceiling. Pryor looks like someone who can give 1+ championships on a good team, or screw a team and never develop like Kyle Wright. Two different kinds of passers, but Pryor could very well suck. If he went to Alabama, he might as well be named Juice.

About the argument on pryor's behalf, the guy has been maturing and playing better every year and it's naive to say that he will have a Kyle Wright, non-develpmental tenure in college. I look forward to watching him wherever he goes and watch him develop...

Second, I HOPE TO GOD that Scott doesn't go to USC, there have been numerous top fleet RB who go there just because it's USC and never play and are never going to play. (Marc Tyler from last year)

I recommend he goes to either Texas as they lose Taylor and Charles will be gone soon, and he can start soon as for Pryor, he should stay in state and attend PSU where he will surely start and can throw to Derrick Williams, Justin King, Jordan Norwood, and Deion Butler for 4 years.

Archived