Stuckey doing well in camp!

Kentucky Jet

A A A A A

Stuckey continues to shine in camp

By Gregg Hayim

Posted Aug 8, 2007

The absence of Darrelle Revis, coupled with the uncertainty surrounding the Jets receivers behind Laveranues Coles and Jerrico Cotchery, has presented seventh-round draft choice Chansi Stuckey the chance to make a quick impact.

And it looks like he is doing just that.

Stuckey, a two-time All-ACC selection, has been impressive thus far, turning heads with his athletic play and agile feet. The latter being a solid indicator that the broken bone in his foot, the one that led to slow combine 40 times, is fully healed.

It isn

Stuckey's a nice pickup in the seventh round. He's definitely shown something in tc.

Rumors surrounding the departure of Justin McCareins were rampant during the off-season and although it appears the team is content with keeping him, his role remains uncertain. Tim Dwight is lingering on the PUP list. There are a slew of other candidates in the mix for the position. Amongst them is the versatile Brad Smith, Frisman Jackson and former basketball player Jesse Pellot-Rosa.

It's a little amazing how Wallace Wright continues to be overlooked. He's had a solid camp.

Stuckey's a nice pickup in the seventh round. He's definitely shown something in tc.

It's a little amazing how Wallace Wright continues to be overlooked. He's had a solid camp.

Wright is a special teams demon. I fully expect him to make the team and contribute as a WR. I still think JMAC will be traded along with Kendall. Can an OG like JUSTIN SMILEY be on the horizon?

Wright is a special teams demon. I fully expect him to make the team and contribute as a WR. I still think JMAC will be traded along with Kendall. Can an OG like JUSTIN SMILEY be on the horizon?

No. Getting Tjones for basically nothing was the best deal we've made probably in the last decade...

If we got Smiley, that would mean two big acquisitions in one year...Now thats something that just doesnt happen to the Jets.

Archived