Priest Holmes

K2C

If Herm decides to cut him..do you bring him in for a look if the Jets know TJ's injury is more serious than they are making it out to be?

Even if Priest backs up Leon..I think it's worth looking at as an option should TJ be worse off than we are told?

It will be a good idea to being a running back but Mangini will def bring Corey Dillon in before Holmes.

Ughhh..Corey Dillon was hard to watch last year..and he was on the Pats!

He is slower than most practice squad FB's.

Ahhh..Corey Dillon was hard to watch last year..and he was on the Pats!

He is slower than most practice squad FB's.

Holmes is a risk right now, I think. I heard something like he didn't go to training camp when LJ was on a holdout. I don't think Mangini would even consider him on this team. To be honest, I like Ware, he ran with confidence and explosiveness. I don't know if he could do that in the regular season tho.

Holmes is a risk right now, I think. I heard something like he didn't go to training camp when LJ was on a holdout. I don't think Mangini would even consider him on this team. To be honest, I like Ware, he ran with confidence and explosiveness. I don't know if he could do that in the regular season tho.

How did you manage to quote my post wrong?

He is a veteran player that has had a great career and is respected in the locker room.

If he can't make a team coached by Herman Edwards, he is beyond done.

Herm wouldn't know talent if it bit him in the ass sometimes..he could easily cut him due to his man love for LJ.

If Herm decides to cut him..do you bring him in for a look if the Jets know TJ's injury is more serious than they are making it out to be?

Even if Priest backs up Leon..I think it's worth looking at as an option should TJ be worse off than we are told?

I guess as a back-up I could stand him. I don't know if he'll be the same player with all the years, mileage and injuries on him plus he won't have Willie Roaf, Will Shields and Brian Waters blocking for him.

Archived