ecurb....

TaborJet

You have obviously mistaken your Xbox360 for a PS3 because the PS3 is bulletproof. Take it back to the store and exchange for an actual PS3. :)

LOL!

Try shutting it down, and flipping the switch off in the back... unplug it and let it sit for a little while... then plug iot in and restart it... see if that does the trick for now...

Either way, call up Sony and ask them what to do... you have a 1 year warranty from them... they will send a new one if it needs to be done...

Did you download the latest firmware?

LOL!

Try shutting it down, and flipping the switch off in the back... unplug it and let it sit for a little while... then plug iot in and restart it... see if that does the trick for now...

Either way, call up Sony and ask them what to do... you have a 1 year warranty from them... they will send a new one if it needs to be done...

Did you download the latest firmware?

I'll give it a shot.

I have the latest firmware. I finally figured out how to set up the network. I went the easy route. So I signed up for PS Network (TaborJet, of course) and I am downloading demos left and right.

If I get it running, I want to try playing games online. I want to try MLB 2K7 and Motorstorm.

I bought the PS3 at Best Buy, and I have a 2 year warranty through them also.

I'll give it a shot.

I have the latest firmware. I finally figured out how to set up the network. I went the easy route. So I signed up for PS Network (TaborJet, of course) and I am downloading demos left and right.

If I get it running, I want to try playing games online. I want to try MLB 2K7 and Motorstorm.

I bought the PS3 at Best Buy, and I have a 2 year warranty through them also.

Bring it right down to bestbuy today then... they should hook it up at the customer service counter and test it....

sadly you will lose your game saves and demos...

Bring it right down to bestbuy today then... they should hook it up at the customer service counter and test it....

sadly you will lose your game saves and demos...

I brought it to Best Buy, and they just told me to grab another new one off the shelf.

Best Buy rocks.

Rainbow Six Vegas

MLB 2K7

Call of Duty 3

MotorStorm

That's it for now. Was going to get Madden '08, but decided not to after the so-so reviews.

The games I have, I suck at them. :bag:

Im playing rainbow six online right now... you should play online sometime

Rainbow Six Vegas

MLB 2K7

Call of Duty 3

MotorStorm

That's it for now. Was going to get Madden '08, but decided not to after the so-so reviews.

The games I have, I suck at them. :bag:

Madden 08 is horrible, the interface is horrid, the controls are terrible and it's just kinda boring to me after playing it for 10 years.

Archived