SHOW ME

The Troll

SHOW ME Chad Pennington, that you can beat a great defense, and I mean YOU beat them, not lead the team to a field goal while the defense does the rest of the work.

SHOW ME Thomas Jones, that you are a true #1 back and are worth the second round pick the Jets gave up for you.

SHOW ME Jericho Cotchery, that you were not just a flash in the pan and that you will be an elite receiver for the next ten years.

SHOW ME Darrelle Revis, that you were worth all the Jets gave up for you. SHOW ME that you will be an impact player for a defense that desperately needs it.

SHOW ME Kerry Rhodes, that you are truly the best mother****ing safety in the National Football League.

SHOW ME Jonathan Vilma, that you can adapt to any scheme and your immense talent is not bound by playing in the 3-4 defense.

SHOW ME Eric Mangini, that you didn't sinply take advantage of an easy schedule. SHOW ME that this team is in good hands. SHOW ME that you knew what you were doing this off-season. SHOW ME that those moves made my team a Super Bowl contender.

SHOW ME that those ****ing *******s from Boston are no longer the top dogs in the AFC East. SHOW THEM who we are: The New York Mother****ing Jets! And give them the beating they have earned for kicking us around over the past five years!

SHOW ME Chad Pennington, that you can beat a great defense, and I mean YOU beat them, not lead the team to a field goal while the defense does the rest of the work.

SHOW ME Thomas Jones, that you are a true #1 back and are worth the second round pick the Jets gave up for you.

SHOW ME Jericho Cotchery, that you were not just a flash in the pan and that you will be an elite receiver for the next ten years.

SHOW ME Darrelle Revis, that you were worth all the Jets gave up for you. SHOW ME that you will be an impact player for a defense that desperately needs it.

SHOW ME Kerry Rhodes, that you are truly the best mother****ing safety in the National Football League.

SHOW ME Jonathan Vilma, that you can adapt to any scheme and your immense talent is not bound by playing in the 3-4 defense.

SHOW ME Eric Mangini, that you didn't sinply take advantage of an easy schedule. SHOW ME that this team is in good hands. SHOW ME that you knew what you were doing this off-season. SHOW ME that those moves made my team a Super Bowl contender.

SHOW ME that those ****ing *******s from Boston are no longer the top dogs in the AFC East. SHOW THEM who we are: The New York Mother****ing Jets! And give them the beating they have earned for kicking us around over the past five years!

Your asking for quite alot, lol, all I want this Jets team to do is show me is a W...

Your asking for quite alot, lol, all I want this Jets team to do is show me is a W...

You know, you have made posts the entire offseason saying that the Jets were going to crush the Pats and win the Super Bowl. And that's exactly what I am asking them to do. I don't believe like you and ecurb do, but I want to. I really want to. We will know whether or not this team is truly a championship contender tomorrow afternoon. If you can't beat the Pats, you can hang it up, because it ain't happening this year.

You know, you have made posts the entire offseason saying that the Jets were going to crush the Pats and win the Super Bowl. And that's exactly what I am asking them to do. I don't believe like you and ecurb do, but I want to. I really want to. We will know whether or not this team is truly a championship contender tomorrow afternoon. If you can't beat the Pats, you can hang it up, because it ain't happening this year.

I loved the thread you made... I know I been going crazy about the Jets in the offseason, but it's game time in about 8 hours, and the way I'm feeling right now... I just want a W on the board.

Chad Pennington can beat a top ten defense... Just look at game two when we beat the Pats

Thomas Jones proved out in Chicago that he is a true #1 back while playing with a below average QB in Rex... He's been injured all preseason so I'm honestly not looking for a 100 yard game out of Thomas Jones But I feel if he puts up 50-60 and Leon can pick up another 30-40 and make atleast one big play in the open field, I feel we stand a chance this game.

Believe me Troll, Cotch was not a flash in the pan last season playing with Chad... The man broke just about every recieving record set by T.Holt while playing at NC State, he's 4real.

D.Revis is a rookie with alot of potential, I really dont know if he will show us that he's an impact player as far as week one goes vs the Patriots... But if he can avoid making a rookie mistake out there, I will take that, lol. From the looks of preseason, D.Revis seems to be the real thing... It just may take some time, but I feel Revis will be a impact player for this secondary in no time.

Other than E.Reed, I dont see any Safety in the NFL who can do what Rhodes can do... He's a big play waiting to happen.

This will be Vilmas 2nd year under Manginis 3-4 Defense. Last year some say he played like shiit, but at the same time... He still led this Jet D in tackles. I been saying all off season that Vilmas headed for the Pro Bowl this year, and it all starts in NE at 1:00 eastern time baby! I feel Vilma may put up 10-12 tackles vs NE.

When Mangini passed up on all the sexy picks in the draft last year, and drafted two offensive lineman in Brick and Mangold, that showed me he was 4real. He understands the game of Football and if we can beat NE this week... Mangini will be the talk of the town... F that... He's about to be the talk of the Nation.

How are you going to be able to tell week one if a team is a championship contender? It is week one. I hope the JEts come out and play hard and get a W. But if they don't the world will not end.

Archived