They played a good game..

RunStuffer63

Total Yardage

NYJ 304

BAL 303

We played right with them all game, with our backup QB.. The defense was excellent in the 2nd half..

Something to build on..

We did not play right with them all game. We got our ass kicked all game and showed some life in garbage time. If it weren't for the fact it was a first time starter at qb it'd still be pretty disheartening to me. These furious finishes are good for morale, but I don't think they are an indicator of the team's ability. Good teams don't go down 17 to the Raven's O. Game ball to Jerricho Cotchery.

We did not play right with them all game. We got our ass kicked all game and showed some life in garbage time. If it weren't for the fact it was a first time starter at qb it'd still be pretty disheartening to me. These furious finishes are good for morale, but I don't think they are an indicator of the team's ability. Good teams don't go down 17 to the Raven's O. Game ball to Jerricho Cotchery.

Willis McGahee only averaged 3.7 ypc.. The run defense has improved this season so far... The pass defense has absoultey killed us, because we haven't been able to pressure anything..

Archived