Chargers - Pats Game Thread: MERGED

K2C

But hey, we just slapped around a team that was a favorite to reach the superbowl, and did it pretty easily, without cheating. So there goes your theory about us needing to cheat to win
LOL @ Patsy fans who think that videotaping coaches relaying signals is the only way their disgraceful dirty embarrassment to football franchise cheats.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But hey, we just slapped around a team that was a favorite to reach the superbowl, and did it pretty easily, without cheating. So there goes your theory about us needing to cheat to win

Just one game Whaler.

i

Hey, kudos to your team. They certainly shut everybody up. For tonight, at least.

Hey, nobody, claimed your team wasn't talented enough, it was just their tactics.

Just one game Whaler.

i

Hey, kudos to your team. They certainly shut everybody up. For tonight, at least.

Hey, nobody, claimed your team wasn't talented enough, it was just their tactics.

I claimed they weren't talented enough. And if they are NOW it's because of what they have gained through cheating for year and years.

Beautiful game to watch really. I had to chuckle right off the bat when they quoted Tomlinson as saying that they could beat the Patriots 9 times out of 10. That quote has been used by another team before and blew up in their face just like this time. To be honest I thought it would be much closer. I viewed the teams as very close talent wise but coaching staffs were an absolute mismatch. I had no idea that Cotrell was their DC. When I heard that I was like hell, we already won.

Beautiful game to watch really. I had to chuckle right off the bat when they quoted Tomlinson as saying that they could beat the Patriots 9 times out of 10. That quote has been used by another team before and blew up in their face just like this time. To be honest I thought it would be much closer. I viewed the teams as very close talent wise but coaching staffs were an absolute mismatch. I had no idea that Cotrell was their DC. When I heard that I was like hell, we already won.

Good for you... And your telling us this because???

Congrats... The Pats are 2-0, the Jets are 0-2... The Pats are the better team... The Jets have sucked since 69... Get the point? Good... now get the fuuck off this site and go bragg to your Patriots fans....

Have some class man, have some class...

Good for you... And your telling us this because???

Congrats... The Pats are 2-0, the Jets are 0-2... The Pats are the better team... The Jets have sucked since 69... Get the point? Good... now get the fuuck off this site and go bragg to your Patriots fans....

Have some class man, have some class...

Oh, I aplogize. I thought this was the Patriots/Chargers thread. Let me check. Yep, it is the Patriots/Chargers thread. What else would you like me to talk about in this thread? The fact that you welched on a bet?

Oh, I aplogize. I thought this was the Patriots/Chargers thread. Let me check. Yep, it is the Patriots/Chargers thread. What else would you like me to talk about in this thread? The fact that you welched on a bet?

Welched on a bet? Put it this way... BB got fined for a reason... And guess what that means? He cheated... The game was a fraud, just like the Patriots.

And I have one SN here at JN... Word from the Mods is that you have over 10... Get a life dude... Get a life.

Welched on a bet? Put it this way... BB got fined for a reason... And guess what that means? He cheated... The game was a fraud, just like the Patriots.

And I have one SN here at JN... Word from the Mods is that you have over 10... Get a life dude... Get a life.

What is a SN and whatever it is I find it hard to believe the mods would tell you anything other than STFU.

Archived