Still having a browser problem

Boozer76

So I mentioned a while back that the site to be unnamed will not upload from my home. Well, actually it will upload but takes a boatload of time. I tried to use Netscape instead and same problm. Then I just downloaded firefox and again, same problem. The header of the site loads, but the actual forum sections will not. I only have this problem with the unnamed site and i happened to notice on google.com as well. Every other site works just fine. I have checked as many settings as I can think of, and I am completely stumped. Anyone have any ideas at all as to what the problems are?

Actually, I think I have narowed it down to google.com

The site to be unnamed gets stuck right when it says connecting to pagead2.googlesyndication.com. I really have no idea why, but it seems any website that has any affiliation with google will not load at all, or loads extremely slow. Any ideas?

Actually, I think I have narowed it down to google.com

The site to be unnamed gets stuck right when it says connecting to pagead2.googlesyndication.com. I really have no idea why, but it seems any website that has any affiliation with google will not load at all, or loads extremely slow. Any ideas?

Hey booze, I have an idea. What happens is that those "ads" from google get sent from a different server so if there is a lot of traffic at the server, your browser must wait for that server to upload those "ads" to continue loading the rest of the ji.com page. There should have been an option to turn off those ads as they do slow up loading speed. Also, you may want to clear your cache on your browser...sometimes cookies cause a slow page load as well.

Other than that, i dont know what else it could be..

LL

Archived