Curtis Martin coming up on NFL Network

4HCrew

He keeps talking about the announcemenent of ownership in a NFL team ,now I`M sure he isn`t buying an entire team outright but what about a large percentage say 25% or even 10% of the JETS/GIANT CORP. at 10% he`d still have to come up with $200,000,000 between the value of the stadium & team. If not the Jets what team do we think he`s getting into..

He keeps talking about the announcemenent of ownership in a NFL team ,now I`M sure he isn`t buying an entire team outright but what about a large percentage say 25% or even 10% of the JETS/GIANT CORP. at 10% he`d still have to come up with $200,000,000 between the value of the stadium & team. If not the Jets what team do we think he`s getting into..

He was seen eating dinner with Arthur Blank (Falcons owner) a couple of weeks ago so that's my best guess.

He was seen eating dinner with Arthur Blank (Falcons owner) a couple of weeks ago so that's my best guess.

Makes good sense publicity wise ,all the bad press the falcons took with vick ,to be one of the first NFL teams to have a large % part owner of a NFL team would be a good thing for the Falcon press these days...I wish him luck except against the JETS of course.

Archived