Good QB performance vs. Great QB performance

BReal32

first off, great to get a win today. hopefully 3-2 after week 5.

my problem here is everybody arguing if a QB was great or just good. what is the definition of great? if team A scores 30+ pts and the QB has 3 total TD's with no INT's, and team B scores 30+ pts, the QB has 3 TD's and no INT's which is greater? so what if one QB throws for 150 yds and one throws for 300. the team wins and the only thing the yards count for is stat whore fantasy football players.

did tom brady play great today vs. a weaker than the Dolphins team in Buffalo? using some peoples logic on this board, he didn't because he was supposed to play well. who cares about the yards. and you can substitute any QB into this equation. yards are a decieving stat. just look at Kitna today.

i say any QB who leads his team on 7+ minute drives, makes ZERO mistakes and creates 21 pts played very well, if not great. it's just very annoying to see so many people on here compare Pennington's play to Brady or other big time QB's putting 300+ with 3 TDs. a win is a win and a TD is a TD. it's all the same result.

i say Pennington played great today.

first off, great to get a win today. hopefully 3-2 after week 5.

my problem here is everybody arguing if a QB was great or just good. what is the definition of great? if team A scores 30+ pts and the QB has 3 total TD's with no INT's, and team B scores 30+ pts, the QB has 3 TD's and no INT's which is greater? so what if one QB throws for 150 yds and one throws for 300. the team wins and the only thing the yards count for is stat whore fantasy football players.

did tom brady play great today vs. a weaker than the Dolphins team in Buffalo? using some peoples logic on this board, he didn't because he was supposed to play well. who cares about the yards. and you can substitute any QB into this equation. yards are a decieving stat. just look at Kitna today.

i say any QB who leads his team on 7+ minute drives, makes ZERO mistakes and creates 21 pts played very well, if not great. it's just very annoying to see so many people on here compare Pennington's play to Brady or other big time QB's putting 300+ with 3 TDs. a win is a win and a TD is a TD. it's all the same result.

i say Pennington played great today.

Good post and yes Chad did play great today.

3TD's (1 rushing) and 0 INT's = a great performance

Archived