OT: Softball and me ;)

gg

Who's a better quarterback? Chad Pennington or Tom Brady?

Let's see:

1 QB has only missed 2 quarters in his entire career and the other has yet to play a full season.

1 QB is 9-0 in playoff games and the other is 2-3.

1 QB has been selected to 3 Pro Bowls while the other only goes to Hawaii if he pays his own ticket.

1 QB has led his team to 3 Super Bowl Championships while the other can't even get his team to the AFC Championship game.

Um, I'd say PenninyBoy is the better QB.

I'd say Pennington is the better QB.

excellent, TX :D

Whats everyones favorit ice cream?

I just wanted to see what it was like to hijack my own thread since the site is boooorrrrriiiinnngggg right now....

I dont know what all the fuss is about... OY it is not bad :lol:

Let's see:

1 QB has only missed 2 quarters in his entire career and the other has yet to play a full season.

1 QB has been selected to 3 Pro Bowls while the other only goes to Hawaii if he pays his own ticket.

1 QB has led his team to 3 Super Bowl Championships while the other can't even get his team to the AFC Championship game.

YEah but Penny has more money. 1st round bonus money and a bigger deal this time around as well.

So take that. Our QB has a bigger house than your QB.

Let's see:

You are ON CRACK!!! Brady is CLEARLY the better player. CLEARLY.

You just don't get any better than that.

Outstanding Husker.

=D>=D>=D>

You didn't even hear the rest of it.

So there I was.....f#@king this dude in the a$$

He turns around and asks me for a reacharound

I said. What do I look like? A fa##ot?

Damn after this joke I wish we could be evaluated again.

That is clearly # 2 site material!!!

Dude, that joke alone is going to be what puts this site over the top. The Jets will be contacting you momentarily to add you and request that they use my joke on their front page.

Leave it to the teacher to NOW turn the thread into a bathroom discussion.

:shock::shock: when was the last time you had an eye exam...oh thats right you needed to change the size of the font on your puter to huge... something i bet you know little about.

Dude, that joke alone is going to be what puts this site over the top. The Jets will be contacting you momentarily to add you and request that they use my joke on their front page.

It is a damn good joke. When you said it the other night in the chat room I was totally cracking up

Archived