Ive seen enough of Chad

Jetman_67

I have been a supporter of Chad since 2002. After his 2 shoulder surgeries I continued to support him. Its obvious that he has again a DEAD shoulder. His was very consistent in throwing floaters every week this season. Its obvious that his throwing shoulder is shot.

We have no chance to win with him under center. I like Chad. He is a great guy with a great attitude, but he will not be winning anything with another shoulder injury. Again the Jets are making light of this and making excuses.

Now is the time to begin the Kellen Clemmens era. the Chad era is as dead as his right shoulder. Chad should be using that shoulder to cast his fishing line into the water, but he is done with winning football games.

I have been a supporter of Chad since 2002. After his 2 shoulder surgeries I continued to support him. Its obvious that he has again a DEAD shoulder. His was very consistent in throwing floaters every week this season. Its obvious that his throwing shoulder is shot.

We have no chance to win with him under center. I like Chad. He is a great guy with a great attitude, but he will not be winning anything with another shoulder injury. Again the Jets are making light of this and making excuses.

Now is the time to begin the Kellen Clemmens era. the Chad era is as dead as his right shoulder. Chad should be using that shoulder to cast his fishing line into the water, but he is done with winning football games.

:sign0098: Great post. Very well put and I am in total agreement after the last 2 games.

Archived