rangers got nuthin

NYjet10

the rangers lost to the 0-6 thrashers..........HAHAHAHAHAHA talk about embarrasing. i thought the thrash wouldnt win a game for a while after the 0-6 start they proved me wrong by beating the "amazing" rangers. hey rags u spent all that money on drury and gomez what do u have to show 4 it............... 2-4 wining against a decent florida team and the caps who are cold right now. the rags are and will be a huge dissapointment this year.

p.s. at 4-3 and 2nd place the isles are lookin good, and DP will not be stopped

lets go islanders!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about those Devils baby!? Doing so much better thus far without Scottie.
The devils are doing fine. We didn't overpay for 2 nice players and we still have a better record than the strangers even though we are adjusting to the new system. Oh and we're a better scoring team than you LMAO.

Oh and we're a better scoring team than you LMAO.

Yeah. It was evidenced by that 4-0 loss to the Flyers.

:yawn:

I love fans like you who make judgements not even a month into the season. Its awesome. I love to come here and fight right back. Its fun.:lol:

Yeah. It was evidenced by that 4-0 loss to the Flyers.

:yawn:

I love fans like you who make judgements not even a month into the season. Its awesome. I love to come here and fight right back. Its fun.:lol:

At least the flyers are a good team this year. We didn't get killed by the thrashers.

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! mad mike got u there 124. really though even though the score didnt make it look that way u guys got smacked by atlanta the true QUEEN HENRIK showed up and i love watchin the play where the puck was on the gosl line and drury couldnt clear it cause hes a retard and then the atlanta guy just shoved it in bo problem

GO ISLES allllllll the wayyyyyyyyyyyy

im an islander and yankee fan. and how do isle fans ta;l smack all year then shut up in the end every ranger fan after the drury and gomez signing were declaring themselves stnley cup champions. they made it sound like they should get 110 pts and start greatly well NO u guys are off to a very slow start and i also heard rags fans saying the isles picked up has beens and wanna bees well right know our so called "has beens" and "wannabees" are lookin solid. top 5 in penalty killing and top 5 in power plays. and we have a goalie who will not be denied. talk to me when QUEEN HENRIK DRURY and GOME$ start earning there millions.

LETS GO ISLANDERS!!!!!!!!!!

Archived