World Series - Rockies vs Red Sox

Nick Ferraro

You owe me all your vash,You filthy WELCHER! It's ok...I just bought your Avatar and signature till I'm good and ready to give it up.

Enjoy!

I am no welcher, at the end of the season, when i officially lose, I will pay up all my vcash to you and my sig line to everyone who i bet with. Until then, it is my vcash to do what i want with it, lol! I am a man of my word smizzer, i will give it up to you when i lose.

Technically, my bet isn't in total ruins yet, he just has to have a winning reocord against winning teams, and it doesn't llok like we are playing many winning teams these days. Of course it is at best a 1% chance with the way this team is playing, lol.

I am no welcher, at the end of the season, when i officially lose, I will pay up all my vcash to you and my sig line to everyone who i bet with. Until then, it is my vcash to do what i want with it, lol! I am a man of my word smizzer, i will give it up to you when i lose.

Technically, my bet isn't in total ruins yet, he just has to have a winning reocord against winning teams, and it doesn't llok like we are playing many winning teams these days. Of course it is at best a 1% chance with the way this team is playing, lol.

It's gonna be so much worse for you when it's time to pay up and you don't have my vcash.

It's gonna be so much worse for you when it's time to pay up and you don't have my vcash.

haha, we never bet a certain amount of vcash, you just said " i want your vcash too" and i agreed. So whatever it is you get it when the bet is up. Think of it this way, i may get lucky on some big bets and you could end up with like 10,000 vcash or more, who knows, its all found vcash to you.

haha, we never bet a certain amount of vcash, you just said " i want your vcash too" and i agreed. So whatever it is you get it when the bet is up. Think of it this way, i may get lucky on some big bets and you could end up with like 10,000 vcash or more, who knows, its all found vcash to you.

When we made the bet you had 4500 vcash...I will expec t every last nickle as your minimum payment. Sunshine.

Don't make me send Faba to your house to bounce an Easton off your ankles.

When we made the bet you had 4500 vcash...I will expec t every last nickle as your minimum payment. Sunshine.

Don't make me send Faba to your house to bounce an Easton off your ankles.

hahaha, i met faba in real life, real nice and good guy, but i ain't gonna lose sleep over him coming to collect on me, and i doubt you could convince him to try anyway, hahaha.

Hey, whatever vcash i have when i lose is yours, be that 10,000 or 10.

hahaha, i met faba in real life, real nice and good guy, but i ain't gonna lose sleep over him coming to collect on me, and i doubt you could convince him to try anyway, hahaha.

Hey, whatever vcash i have when i lose is yours, be that 10,000 or 10.

No,Dickbreath....you owe me 4500 Vcash...that is what you had when we made the bet and it is what you will pay me when you do lose or I will own your avatar until I had 4500 worth of fun with it.

Hope this clears everything up....You make a bet..you pay it....not sure who your bookie is but my guy would snap your spine and clean out your trust fund.

No,Dickbreath....you owe me 4500 Vcash...that is what you had when we made the bet and it is what you will pay me when you do lose or I will own your avatar until I had 4500 worth of fun with it.

Hope this clears everything up....You make a bet..you pay it....not sure who your bookie is but my guy would snap your spine and clean out your trust fund.

nope SmizzleStick, not the bet that was made, my vcash is mine until i lose, at which time whatever is there is transferred to you, that was the bet. I would speak slower to help you understand, but i don't know how to convey that through typing.

And maybe you don't know, but they used to call me the F###in' Dentist because i cracked teeth.

nope SmizzleStick, not the bet that was made, my vcash is mine until i lose, at which time whatever is there is transferred to you, that was the bet. I would speak slower to help you understand, but i don't know how to convey that through typing.

And maybe you don't know, but they used to call me the F###in' Dentist because i cracked teeth.

Yes..Speak slower for me...It's the only way for me to comprehend.

The day we made the bet you had 4500 vcash and you bet it to me. Look...win your bet and this won't be a problem for you....but I'm telling you right now....when I win this bet...if you do not have the 4500 vcash to pay me I am taking your avatar for as long as I want.

I thought they called you the "Dentist" because you were always telling the other boys in the neighborhood to "open wide"...you silly little fruit cake.

Yes..Speak slower for me...It's the only way for me to comprehend.

The day we made the bet you had 4500 vcash and you bet it to me. Look...win your bet and this won't be a problem for you....but I'm telling you right now....when I win this bet...if you do not have the 4500 vcash to pay me I am taking your avatar for as long as I want.

I thought they called you the "Dentist" because you were always telling the other boys in the neighborhood to "open wide"...you silly little fruit cake.

you're wrong, you never said that you wanted 4500 vcash, you said that you wanted his vcash. So judging by your logic if Joebaby has 20,000 vcash all you get is 4500 because that is all he had when you guys made the bet.

you're wrong, you never said that you wanted 4500 vcash, you said that you wanted his vcash. So judging by your logic if Joebaby has 20,000 vcash all you get is 4500 because that is all he had when you guys made the bet.

Thats all I want...beacuse it's what the bet was for...he can have every dollar over 4500 .

Archived