Big play question....

NIGHT STALKER

Not counting ST's, does this team on offense and defense have the capability right now to make a big play? Seriously, you see other teams making the highlight reel, but rarely do you see the Jets...ST's is all and that's even been several games ago...this team is in such a funk that going the rest of the way without another win won't surprise me.

They don't even mirror the same team as last year...I think Kendall sold our playbook to every team out there.

Not counting ST's, does this team on offense and defense have the capability right now to make a big play? Seriously, you see other teams making the highlight reel, but rarely do you see the Jets...ST's is all and that's even been several games ago...this team is in such a funk that going the rest of the way without another win won't surprise me.

They don't even mirror the same team as last year...I think Kendall sold our playbook to every team out there.

Yes they do. We have good enough weapons with Coles, Cotch, Smith (who has been coming on in recent weeks at WR) Washington and baker to make plays on the offense, all we need to do is start KC. In his brief time today he made a few nice throws, the most impressive of which to me was the slant throw in stride to smith. I think we need to utilize Smith, Washington, and Baker more in our O as it seems Chad keys on Coles and Cotch at times.

As far as the D is concerned, I think we saw today (yeah I know it was the Bills) that we have some playmakers but still need more. I like the way Harris played as he was all over the field making tackles. I hope he continues to play this way and if he does I see it becoming infectious, as I saw more gang tackling today than I have seen all year. I also think that Revis and Rhodes can be playmakers going forward. We need to add more play makers at DL and LB going forward.

Archived