Knicks Defense

DireJet38

Was it not part of the off-season plan?

We don't have a competent shot blocker.

The guards are some of the worst perimeter defenders I have ever seen.

Nate Robinson, a ****ing corner back in college, should at least be able to move his feet and stay in front of his man.

Stephon -- pathetic

Crawford -- not a chance

Q -- Not bad - he's one of the better defenders.

Curry -- joke

Randolph - defense?

Balkman and Lee at least make a commitment on the defensive end. Lee may not be the most athletic, but he puts himself in position to make plays. Balkman deserves more minutes.

When is Jared -- the china doll -- Jeffries coming back? You know, our big defensive stopper.

I will always watch and root for the Knicks. But come on, what happened to the concept of defense?

Was it not part of the off-season plan?

We don't have a competent shot blocker.

The guards are some of the worst perimeter defenders I have ever seen.

Nate Robinson, a ****ing corner back in college, should at least be able to move his feet and stay in front of his man.

Stephon -- pathetic

Crawford -- not a chance

Q -- Not bad - he's one of the better defenders.

Curry -- joke

Randolph - defense?

Balkman and Lee at least make a commitment on the defensive end. Lee may not be the most athletic, but he puts himself in position to make plays. Balkman deserves more minutes.

When is Jared -- the china doll -- Jeffries coming back? You know, our big defensive stopper.

I will always watch and root for the Knicks. But come on, what happened to the concept of defense?

Did you know the Knicks won tonight?

They beat a good Denver team.

You want to make excuses for why they won go ahead.

This team should be 3-0 right now.

I wonder how George Karl felt when Isiah had his players go back out on the court to shoot free throws after the game was over.

Randolph - 21 points 17 rebs, what a scrub.

Did you know the Knicks won tonight?

They beat a good Denver team.

You want to make excuses for why they won go ahead.

This team should be 3-0 right now.

I wonder how George Karl felt when Isiah had his players go back out on the court to shoot free throws after the game was over.

Randolph - 21 points 17 rebs, what a scrub.

I posted that in the first half after they let up 67 points.

The second half was a stark contrast, letting up only 47.

Balkman was a HUGE lift off the bench. Not only can he play defense, but he can also has a sweet handle in the open court.

He has gotta get some more minutes going forward.

The entire bench has played well. Lee, Balkman and Nate provide the most high energy bench in the league.

Z-Bo looked good. I can't complain with his performance at this point of the season. Blood on the jersey and shooting free throws was vintage.

However, the Knicks beat a horribly disciplined team in the Nuggets tonight. Phoenix will be a solid test on the 13th.

Yea, North, seeing Karl storm off was great.

**** Larry Brown.

The Knicks need a lock down perimeter defender. Maybe Balkman can be that guy, if not, there is one whack job who is one of the best in the business at it and is supposedly on the block.... Ron Artest.

Balkman has looked pretty good. Isiah is making the right move sticking with the 8 man rotation. I'd love to see the Knicks get Ron Artest. He is the best perimeter defender in the NBA - a guy who can stand up to the Kobes and Paul Pierce's of the league and not back down.

Is Artest a risk? Sure, but the only way the Knicks can ever win a championship is by taking a chance on extremely talented players like Zach Randolph and Ron Artest.

I'm not saying this team is for real yet, but they have a chance to be pretty good.

Archived