islanders chances

NYjet10

listen everyone, the isles are playing no doubt there toughest month of the season right now it looks like it will be a good month so if the isles finish strong in nov(toughest part of the season for us) it will only get better for me and worse for the rest of the division.

They're not talented enough to continue at this pace, but we are also not the laughing stock all the experts had finishing last In the conference either.

The Isles are a tough, gritty team with a very good goaltender. THey need a top shelf offensive talent to make them a a legitimate threat.

I see them finishing anywhere from 6-8 in the EC.

They're not talented enough to continue at this pace, but we are also not the laughing stock all the experts had finishing last In the conference either.

The Isles are a tough, gritty team with a very good goaltender. THey need a top shelf offensive talent to make them a a legitimate threat.

I see them finishing anywhere from 6-8 in the EC.

i see them finishing from 4-6 maybe win the division and take 3rd(which would be beautiful i mean i havent witnessed a playoff series where we start a series at home)

Archived