Losman to start again as Bills play Pats

JetNation

Good, he'll give us our best chance at winning. Should be interesting.

whats the deal with evans? tell me honestly, do i start the bum against the pats? i don't watch enough bills' games, so i don't know if they just ignore this dude, or what the crap they are doing.

whats the deal with evans? tell me honestly, do i start the bum against the pats? i don't watch enough bills' games, so i don't know if they just ignore this dude, or what the crap they are doing.

Over who?

It really depends who else you have. I would though, hes clearly JPs #1 target and favorite go to guy. He'll probably get a few chances deep, and if we have any passing game, which we'll need to if you we wanna win, it'll be lead by Evans.

Just don get pissed at me if hes shut down, its possible too.

Over who?

It really depends who else you have. I would though, hes clearly JPs #1 target and favorite go to guy. He'll probably get a few chances deep, and if we have any passing game, which we'll need to if you we wanna win, it'll be lead by Evans.

Just don get pissed at me if hes shut down, its possible too.

no i woudln't get pissed at you. I like to take gamble, good players against good defenses. Sometimes the guy just brings it that day...i'll stick with Evans.

My other receivers are like, Marvin harrison, roy williams, greg jennings, and then Lee...so basically i'm just going to bench harrison...big surprise.

Archived