DRob

JonEJet

Ellis not only lined up as an OLB a little, but he was also on the other side of the field. But it looked a little more like an upright DE than an OLB rushing the passer. The Giants do that a lot (and did it to us).

But just moving everyone around was at least some much-needed creativity from the defense. OLmen prepare for & study game film on the guys they're going to match up against & we changed it up on them. Good job.

It seems to me that the Jets have used D-Rob at DE a bit more lately. Harris alone has made an incredible impact on the defense. it just shows that one or two really good players can uplift everybody. Perhaps the Jets are not so far away (defensively, at least)?

The coaching staff did a good job of mixing and matching him and Pouha.

Gotta give credit to Drob, he showed up big time. Ditto Shaun Ellis, who I have killed lately. The Jets did a good job of moving Ellis around and getting him some 1 on 1 matchups.

Great win.

I was honestly excited to see Ellis at OLB. As you said, the 1 on 1 match ups must have been a total releif for him. He's been taking on a guard AND a tackle all year.

His run support in yesterdays game was just amazing.

One other note, i think it was the last sack, i saw Elam rush hard on the outside, and instead of engaging the tackle and getting blown up, he stopped right in front of him. You could see Ben look right at him try to go to the inside of his tackle, then he got destroyed by D-rob. Elam seems to be stepping up pretty well.

I was honestly excited to see Ellis at OLB. As you said, the 1 on 1 match ups must have been a total releif for him. He's been taking on a guard AND a tackle all year.

His run support in yesterdays game was just amazing.

One other note, i think it was the last sack, i saw Elam rush hard on the outside, and instead of engaging the tackle and getting blown up, he stopped right in front of him. You could see Ben look right at him try to go to the inside of his tackle, then he got destroyed by D-rob. Elam seems to be stepping up pretty well.

Re Elam: I think he and Harris are helping to change the personality of the defense. They are both raw but they both come to play and seem to enjoy the contact.

Archived