DRob

JonEJet

:box:they did a better job subbing in Pouha and Devito on first down and for series at a time. Drob had energy in the 4th Q when everyone else was done.

the thing about Drob is he's always been a rotational player, expectations that he could be a b.b.w.b.k on every play every week are in fact too high.

he is what he is - not HOF'er but far from "anyone but Drob" sentiments which abound. he's the Leonard Davis of the DT world. not good enough to turn a bad team around by himself but can be excellent in the right conditions.

Guys, analyze the game more. D-Rob was good yes, but ben wasn't actually under that much pressure. The coverage was that good down the field that he was forced to hold on to the ball for too long. Have to admit the CS had a great gameplan. Attacking Ben from the outside and not allowing him to get out of the pocket where he's most effective, brilliant gameplan.

Harris had another great game too. He's the next Ray Lewis.

What's gotten into him. I like the way they were using him today as a pass rushing 3 tech DT and Pouha was in as the Run stopping 2 gap NT. They both played well in those roles.

Good call

And we got some decent play from pouha

We're not that bad:box:

I know, it feels weird... Im in a good mood on a sunday night.

I havent felt this good since after the Raiders game last season, lol.

I loved that game. When Leon scored the entire crowd went wild.

I truly miss winning, the feeling after it feels so damn good.

So why did it take Mangini so long to figure out what to do, when many of us have been screaming to rotate players in. Especially Pouha.

Because there's only so many days in a week, and it might take more then a week to really diagnose all the problems and install different stuff to fix them.

The coaching staff did a good job of mixing and matching him and Pouha.

Gotta give credit to Drob, he showed up big time. Ditto Shaun Ellis, who I have killed lately. The Jets did a good job of moving Ellis around and getting him some 1 on 1 matchups.

Great win.

The coaching staff did a good job of mixing and matching him and Pouha.

Gotta give credit to Drob, he showed up big time. Ditto Shaun Ellis, who I have killed lately. The Jets did a good job of moving Ellis around and getting him some 1 on 1 matchups.

Great win.

+1.

Anyone else think Drob would make a hell of a 3-4 end???

He lined up a lot at DE today when Pouha was at NT and he was getting a lot of pressure and had a 2 and a half sacks today. I also think Ellis could play some 3-4 OLB. Does anyone else think so??????

We have 6 games to experiment. We better find out what were going to do for next season. Quickly!!!

He lined up a lot at DE today when Pouha was at NT and he was getting a lot of pressure and had a 2 and a half sacks today. I also think Ellis could play some 3-4 OLB. Does anyone else think so??????

Ellis not only lined up as an OLB a little, but he was also on the other side of the field. But it looked a little more like an upright DE than an OLB rushing the passer. The Giants do that a lot (and did it to us).

But just moving everyone around was at least some much-needed creativity from the defense. OLmen prepare for & study game film on the guys they're going to match up against & we changed it up on them. Good job.

Archived