even though we got slaughtered...

CobraVerde

props to the D. they kept us in it for the most part, but couldnt keep it together in the end. No surprise though cause the offense was completely shut down.

I'm with you. Big stop after the Leon fumble. One TD on the pick, one given up by a guy I don't believe should be in the game (Chatham). They only fell apart when the O went into 3 and out mode in the second half.

props to the D. they kept us in it for the most part, but couldnt keep it together in the end. No surprise though cause the offense was completely shut down.

I'm with you. Big stop after the Leon fumble. One TD on the pick, one given up by a guy I don't believe should be in the game (Chatham). They only fell apart when the O went into 3 and out mode in the second half.

I actually felt bad for the defense. They really came to play, other than the first drive, they did a decent job of forcing punts, getting the turnover. Not a bad effort.

At the end of the game, they had been on the field for over 60% of the time. Not much you can do at that point.

BTW- Revis had a hell of a game, did a great job on Owens. His TD catch was just a really nicely ran play, throw and catch. Deion Sanders wouldn't have had that one.

Nice job to the rooks all around.

Archived