Jersey Shore

Brenjetsfan

$1000 JULY 4TH

'PARTY GRAS'

$1000 IN CASH TO THE

GIRLS WITH THE MOST BEADS

CAT we are going here..JOEY SRUF CLUB!

i know i might regret asking this... but how do you get the beads?

noooo what does one have to do???

by the by.... nice location, T-Mac ;)

..If you don't know, I don't think you want to know... :lol: . Historically, it requires a flash of some kind...and I don't mean lightning or camera... :lol:

..If you don't know, I don't think you want to know... :lol: . Historically, it requires a flash of some kind...and I don't mean lightning or camera... :lol:

thanks 28!! LOL now do the beads you get vary by cup size? :lol:

thanks 28!! LOL now do the beads you get vary by cup size? :lol:

... :lol::lol: . No, but there are different sizes of the beaded strings. Usually the better the flash the bigger the beads can be. I guess you could be right too.... :mrgreen:

... :lol::lol: . No, but there are different sizes of the beaded strings. Usually the better the flash the bigger the beads can be. I guess you could be right too.... :mrgreen:

well now you learn new things every day dont ya! :lol: although how does one determine the better flash... time of flashing? :lol: do women give beads to men if they flash or zip as the case may be? :lol: :lol: is this a new thing, by the by? or have i just been living under the proverbial rock? :lol:

well now you learn new things every day dont ya! :lol: although how does one determine the better flash... time of flashing? :lol: do women give beads to men if they flash or zip as the case may be? :lol: :lol: is this a new thing, by the by? or have i just been living under the proverbial rock? :lol:

...Im so sorry GG, but you have been under the proverbial rock darling... :lol: . It's a New Orleans thing. A Mardi Gras thing. You haven't really seen it in action till you go there... :shock: . As for men, I don't know. The flash of a tight bod...and some great abs is enough for me. The zipper....ahhh, could be nice but that would be lewd... :wink: . Usually the size and sculpt of the boobies I guess. This is where the guys need to weigh in. Can't really say. As a matter of fact...I've said to much....must go now.... #-o:lol::lol:

...Im so sorry GG, but you have been under the proverbial rock darling... :lol: . It's a New Orleans thing. A Mardi Gras thing. You haven't really seen it in action till you go there... :shock: . As for men, I don't know. The flash of a tight bod...and some great abs is enough for me. The zipper....ahhh, could be nice but that would be lewd... :wink: . Usually the size and sculpt of the boobies I guess. This is where the guys need to weigh in. Can't really say. As a matter of fact...I've said to much....must go now.... #-o:lol::lol:

LOL ... i have never been to mardi gras ...now if i go i know what to expect...OH my. thanks for the heads up! :lol: OY!

gg. You didn't know about the Mardi Gras thing with the beads and boobs?? YOU..of all people, didn't know this? :lol:

LOL... ok this one thing i didnt know ;) now i do ...so watchout!!! Woo HOO :lol:

You + Suck = meanie

That's what I meant. :wink:

....let us be goodd now ladies. Small hijacking here....ladies help me. Whats the lyric to Diana Ross's song. Is it Im coming out or Im coming up?.....we have a debate going on here.... :)

....let us be goodd now ladies. Small hijacking here....ladies help me. Whats the lyric to Diana Ross's song. Is it Im coming out or Im coming up?.....we have a debate going on here.... :)

I'm coming out...i want the world to know...got to let it show ;)

Archived