Jersey Shore

Brenjetsfan

anyone heading down for the weekend??? Let me know ..Will be in Point Pleasant, Seaside an Ortley this weekend!

LETS do HAPPY HOUR :mrgreen:

Judy & I were suppossed to fly to Jersey this Sat & we were thinking about surprising you but the plans fell through...have a great holiday & be safe

anyone heading down for the weekend??? Let me know ..Will be in Point Pleasant, Seaside an Ortley this weekend!

LETS do HAPPY HOUR :mrgreen:

Judy & I were suppossed to fly to Jersey this Sat & we were thinking about surprising you but the plans fell through...have a great holiday & be safe

Driving down from Morris County this weekend is a nightmare. I used to be a little closer (Colonia) but I will stay close to home.

My wife and I were just there last week. Stopped in Jenks for a couple drinks...

Driving down from Morris County this weekend is a nightmare. I used to be a little closer (Colonia) but I will stay close to home.

My wife and I were just there last week. Stopped in Jenks for a couple drinks...

you can still fly into Atlantic City airport from Ft Lauderdale....I will pick u up!

thanx for the offer but the problem is here at work...something happen that won't permit me to leave this weekend...would have been great to see you but it will have to wait till Sept now..

you can still fly into Atlantic City airport from Ft Lauderdale....I will pick u up!

thanx for the offer but the problem is here at work...something happen that won't permit me to leave this weekend...would have been great to see you but it will have to wait till Sept now..

stop by exit 82 on your way home for a cocktail with GGG an the girls

Exit 82...???

Seaside Heights? What club or bar will you be in?

I just stopped through Oneill's and Leggett's in Manasquan last night. Might end up in Seaside tonight.

stop by exit 82 on your way home for a cocktail with GGG an the girls

Exit 82...???

I just stopped through Oneill's and Leggett's in Manasquan last night. Might end up in Seaside tonight.

Exit 82...???

Tonite is Martells SAT boating then Seaside the bamboo an yaks....sunday boating an watersedge..here is my cell 732-check you pm #-o

Exit 82...???

Tonite is Martells SAT boating then Seaside the bamboo an yaks....sunday boating an watersedge..here is my cell 732-check you pm #-o

$1000 JULY 4TH

'PARTY GRAS'

$1000 IN CASH TO THE

GIRLS WITH THE MOST BEADS

CAT we are going here..JOEY SRUF CLUB!

i know i might regret asking this... but how do you get the beads?

Archived