Attention Brenda, T-Mac, Smizzy, Gainzo

Garb

Joisey any word on the $$$ PSL'S......\:D/

I know what Dallas announced their PSL dollars would be when I was there on thanksgiving and their stadium was listed at 1 billion where ours was to be 1.6 billion and you know when they announce ours they will say since it`s NY it has to cost more even if they don`t need it. Now the guy I spoke to from the JETS office yesterday told me dallas released their PSL #`S CAUSE THEY OPEN in 2009 and since we don`t open till 2010 they don`t plan on telling us till the end of next season ,I nwas telling this guy you have to give us some noticed to come up with the cash!!!! By the way I also spoke to him about requsting at the owners meeting where they set the sced. to see about a back to back west coast road trips with SEATTLE & either San Diego or S.F. but definetly not Oak. he said they were already considering back to back games & staying out there so this was a good call.....& Garb while Miami is a nice trip I have been doing for 26 consecutive years now and last year a lot of us roadtrippers sat through a Monsoon on our Christmas night ,we do the not so nice places also ,we`ve worn our colors in Oak., worn our colors in Philly,I wore my colors in New Orleans ,where I met T-MAC, Brenda & Tyson for the first time two weeks after 9/11 . So don`t make it sound as if we only go to the nice warm places ....We are pretty good about following these guys anywhere

Thats for sure joisey. Hopefully soon I can start making more money and join you guys for more than one or two road trips a year.:cheers:

The more the merrier 124 just make sure your legal before heading out with this group ,I keep hoping 1 of our Roadtrippers turns out to have Mega bucks & his own private JET so we can get a discount on the flights that way 1 year I can make every game

The day I met Zip I also met Garb & Sooth,lol. Zip was a cool guy and you could tell the man loved his team.

He also has an amazing dog and an amazing outlook on life. Great guy. I would love to see the man get his vision back for 1 day....1 Sunday.

Archived