If McNabb becomes available would you take him???

CoachTsurfing

I think McNabb will go somewhere and be successful again if he can remain healthy, he is a great talent and has successfuly led his team to numerous conf. championships, but i dont think he would be the answer here only because we dont need the media calling on a QB controversey week after week if him or clemens doesnt play well from the get go.

I dont care if he plays well as long as its not with miami.

If you are going to cry about the team being too risk averse you can't fault them for taking a flyer on an injury prone guy. Obviously, like Chad Johnson, this is pretty much a pipe dream, but if he came at a reasonable price how could you go wrong? I don't think there is any way in hell either of those guys comes here or at a reasonable price, but you can't deny that this team would be better with McNabb and Chad Johnson.

I wouldnt mind giving big bucks up to one of them(Chad Johnson mostly) When you think about it how many other free agent do we need that are worth a lot. I think if we go after suggs he'll want a lot which is ok. If we go to faneca he'll want money but not too much for the jets. So we have money to play with. The money would be a problem if we went after asanti samuel but that wont happen.

Archived